Cybersecurity Services for Google Workspace and Hybrid Work
Secure, protect, and manage in one place.
See how our Cybersecurity consulting services can help you secure your technology environment, devices, and cloud applications.
Join the webinar!
Cybersecurity Consulting Services
You don’t need enterprise-grade expensive and complicated security to secure your small and medium. With everything moving to the cloud, affordable and adequate security is available for SMBs.
Small and medium-sized businesses have become the focus of cybercriminals. Human error is often the main cause of security incidents and many companies transitioning their systems to the cloud are under a false sense of security, believing that the cloud provider will take care of them which is not the case and leaves many small businesses vulnerable to devastating cyber attacks. Legacy antivirus software and ancient firewalls that were once considered good enough have long passed.
Securing your environment depends on your technology stack and requires different strategies as there is no one-fits-all solution. We use a layered security approach that integrates various technologies leading to holistic protection for your business.
Security is essential and is at the core of all our solutions. With 20+ years of experience, we have hand picked a portfolio of enterprise-grade security solutions from our partners in the security industry that make it easy to implement affordable cybersecurity products in an SMB environment.
We help individuals and businesses, whether you’re at home, at work, or in the classroom. Day, Evening and Weekend appointments available. Based in the United States – working remotely with clients worldwide.
Security for Hybrid Work and Digital Tools
Legacy antivirus software is no longer good enough to protect your computers and mobile devices. Let us help you replace them with far superior Next-Generation, AI-based behavioral threat detection that is capable of stopping even the most sophisticated malware on your devices.
The majority of cyber attacks begin when cyber attackers use email to spread malware and viruses, steal sensitive data, deploy ransomware and phishing attacks which leaves business email compromised. Modern email security solutions can protect a user mailbox breaches.
Zero Trust Network Access and Context aware based access control protects users from online threats and data theft and secures your network, access to web, cloud services, private applications and internet tranffic from anywhere and on any device.
The biggest threat to business security comes from insiders. Not even the best technology can help if users don’t do their due diligence and take steps to prevent breaches. Protect your business against phishing and social engineering attacks our through security training.
Common Types of Cyber Attacks we Mitigate
- Man-in-the-middle attack (MITM)
- Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack
- SQL injection
- Zero-day exploit
- DNS Tunnelling
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
- Drive-by Attack
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks
- Password Attack
- AI-Powered Attacks
- IoT-Based Attacks
Customer Success Stories
- Enabling business continuity and new ways of medical consultationHealthcare firm modernizes and provides better patient care with remote meetings and automated calendar bookings.
- Empowering executive search with remote productive meetingsAdvertising and Marketing firm re-architects their technology environment to enable the rebranding of the company name.
- Modernizing workforce messaging, collaboration and productivityExecutive Search firm consolidates tech stack into one tool by moving from Office 365 & DropBox to Google Workspace.
- Elm is running their restaurant more efficiently on their Mac’s and GSuiteBusiness Workplace Transformation for Restaurant using Google Workspace and iCloud.
- UNOPS seamlessly transitions to remote work with Google Workspace and DocuSignEnterprise Workforce Transformation for NGO with Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and eSignature for contracts.
- Streamline Roofing Services closes deals faster with GSuite and DocuSignBusiness Workplace Transformation for construction company using Google Workspace and eSignature.
The Geek Team is certified in Google Workspace Administration and Deployment.
We offer on-site solution consultants and remote support technicians.
Our google workspace support team is available Monday to Friday from 9AM to 4PM. Contact us for a free no cost consultation or to sign up for a webinar.